“We are delighted to join with CMAA in support of their Certified Construction Manager (CCM) designation,” said Sandra MacGillivray, Valency’s Managing Director. “Our construction industry best practices training offerings are ideally suited to support a Construction Manager’s continuing education objectives.”
Valency’s mission is to make our client’s capital programs a source of excitement and growth, not anxiety and risk. We do this by helping our clients learn and implement best practices in project assurance throughout the project life cycle.
We offer courses in project assurance methodologies including:
- Project Definition Rating Index (PDRI) – used in front end planning to dramatically improve scope definition
- Construction Readiness – used to assess readiness factors that are critical to ensuring projects are “construction ready”, achieve increased team alignment, identify gaps and risks, and objectively measure progress throughout the Execution phase of projects
- Risk Management – designed specifically for project leaders responsible for managing risk in capital projects
Valency provides Construction Mangers and project leaders with the tools, training and best practices needed to rapidly adopt each methodology and deliver:
- Increased cost and schedule certainty,
- Improved team alignment and coordination among stakeholders, and
- Enhanced overall efficiency in capital program delivery
We look forward to building a longstanding relationship with CMAA and its members. If you’d like to learn more about the Certified Construction Manager (CCM) designation, check out this great post on the difference between a CCM and a Project Management Professional (PMP): https://www.cmaanet.org/sites/default/files/2018-04/ccmvspmp-comparison.pdf
To view a list of our upcoming courses, please visit our events page: https://valencyinc.com/events/.
Latest posts by Sandra MacGillivray (see all)
- PDRI MATRS – Taking Front End Planning to the Next Level - September 18, 2020
- Measuring Construction Readiness for Project Restarts after Covid-19 - April 28, 2020
- Tips for Delivering Successful Flash Track Projects - April 1, 2020