Implementing change is hard.
Harvard Business Review states that 70% of all change initiatives fail.
So how can you ensure your projects fair better?
Whether it’s implementing PDRI, Risk Management, or any best practice the challenges are immense.
There are many barriers to success. Based on CII’s best practice implementation methodology Valency’s implementation Planning Model will help address those barriers by:
- Identifying, and understanding the biggest challenges your organization will face in implementing a new process.
- Preparing for change
- Managing change by following a step-by-step implementation method
Are you implementing a new process?
Check out our infographic that outlines Valency’s stepped process for successful implementation of CII best practices.
Latest posts by Mark Anderson (see all)
- Project Status Reporting: Help! We’re not spending our budget! - August 9, 2017
- Capital Project Risk Management for Project Managers [Video] - June 2, 2017
- We’ve Moved! Check out our new Digs. - April 7, 2017