Set the Table – Introducing PDRI to a Project team
Are you preparing to facilitate your first few PDRI sessions? An important step to kick off every session is to provide a short introduction to the Project Definition Rating Index (PDRI) methodology. There always seems to be participants who are new to PDRI, or need a short refresher.
A PDRI session normally includes cross-functional participation from the:
- Project sponsor
- Project engineer, designer or architect
- Key discipline leads
- Technical representatives
- Operations & Maintenance representatives
- Design/builder or construction manager
- Cost estimators
- Risk managers
- Public relations and regulatory
Sandra MacGillivray shares Valency’s “Set the Table” presentation. This is used as part of the kick off in each session to introduce PDRI to a project team.