Front End Planning on Renovation and Revamp Projects:
Managing a project can be challenging during the best of times. This challenge is increased when modifying or renovating an existing facility. Renovation and revamp projects focus on an existing facility, and can include the act, process, or work of replacing, restoring, repairing, or improving a facility.
Renovation and Revamp Projects?
What are Renovation and Revamp projects? You may know them by many different aliases including:
- Maintenance projects
- Improvement projects
- De-bottlenecking projects
- and More…
Whatever you call them, there a number of unique challenges and risks associated with R&R projects
So what are the risks of these projects? What can be done to increase the likelihood of success in Renovation and Revamp projects?
Here’s a quick Infographic outlining:
- what they are,
- what the key risks are
- and what the critical success factors to having a successful project are.
Want to learn more about improving scope definition and project results on your renovation and revamp projects? Give us a call at 519-883-7136 or visit this recorded webinar entitled “Intro to PDRI“.
These are additional words in white to get up to 300 wor
Latest posts by Mark Anderson (see all)
- Project Status Reporting: Help! We’re not spending our budget! - August 9, 2017
- Capital Project Risk Management for Project Managers [Video] - June 2, 2017
- We’ve Moved! Check out our new Digs. - April 7, 2017