Team alignment: the key to addressing conflict in front end planning
Have you ever been involved in a project where your team seems to be in constant conflict? Every decision is a struggle. Team members are constantly pushing their own individual viewpoints.
The level of conflict slows everything down.
Addressing this conflict is best achieved through leadership commitment to nurturing and facilitating team alignment. It needs to start right in the front end planning phase of every project.
This white paper addresses:
- Barriers to team alignment
- How to gain and maintain alignment
- Suggested areas of focus to address conflict, including:
- Establishing a culture that supports your environment
- Utilizing standardized work processes
- Communicating project priorities
- Using project planning tools